Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Studio

My Studio
 I am very lucky to have a space dedicated to art and craft work in my home. My husband spent many hours converting an unused attic space into this wonderful place for me to work. I was working in a dark basement and wasn't really doing much artistically until I had this space. Now I work daily and I have a space where I can leave what I am working on and come back to it. I don't have to clean  up a project or move it anywhere, which makes all the difference in the world. It is a quiet spot in the house, a place I can think, dream, and create.

The sewing area- where the monkey magic happens

Orders- using my ribbon art gallery clips and ribbon
Organizing my current orders keeps me sane. I know which order came in first, or which one needs to be finished first. I also have been keeping track of where my orders are coming from. It's been fun to see where in the world my monkeys, bunnies, and artwork are living.
                   
https://www.etsy.com/listing/87717091/shabby-chic-decoupaged-clips-and-satin

No comments:

Post a Comment